Monday, April 9, 2007

More About Me

1. How tall are you barefoot?
Maybe about 5’4.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Definitely not.
3. Do you own a gun?
Would like to, honestly. Probably best for others if I don't, though.;)
4. Who's your best friend?
Probably my best friend at law school…I’ll call her Rachel.
5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
As in a relationship setting? That’s never happened, but I’m sure I would be nervous.
6. What music are you embarrassed to admit that you listen to?
I love Britney Spears…her music, not her so much.
7. What's your favourite Christmas song?
Oddly enough, "War Is Over"
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water
9. Can you do push-ups?
"Girl" ones.
10. Why does one question always disappear?
Because it doesn’t matter?
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
I always need a watch.
12. Do you like painkillers?
I love Excedrin…does that count?
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
This is a heterosexist question…haha. Either way, probably being different from everyone else works best for me.
14. Do you own a knife?
No.
15. Do you have A.D.D.?
It damn-sure seems like I do!
16. Middle Name?
Not telling. ;)
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I wish this headache would go away.
I should really be doing work right now.
Dang, was that really cute girl outside the Union who kept staring at me really one of those damn let-me-shove-my-God-pamphlets-down-your-throat-as-you-walk-by Christians?!?!
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:
Books, food and food
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Coke, Water and Hot Chocolate
20. What time did you wake up today?
10:30am (thanks a damn lot, class)
22. Current worry?
Finals
23. Current hate?
Law school.
24. Favourite place to be?
Chicago
25. Least favourite place to be?
Class.
26. Where would you like to go?
My other motherland, France
27. Do you own slippers?
No, but I own about a trillion pairs of flip flops, which I'm crazy enough to wear even in the winter.
28. What shirt are you wearing?
My "lawyers do it with appeal" shirt.
29. Do you burn or tan?
I’m black, kid. Okay, okay, some PC people would say blacks can, too, so…no.
30. Favorite colour(s)?
Blue, black and white.
31. Would you be a pirate?
A digital media one…yes.
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Probably the beginning of the school year, so August?
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Being that I share a shower with other girls (not simultaneously), none.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
A random sniper.
35. What's in your pockets right now?
Money.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
This funny note my friends and I were writing each other in class about these other people in the class.
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
I think I had Charlie Brown ones…not like I asked for ‘em, ya understand…
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
I think a broken finger.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
I live 50 million places, so this is a problem…haha. Where I live right now, one TV I don’t watch since I don’t have cable. I get cable on my lap top, so I watch my lap top. ;)
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Nikki
42. Who is your most silent friend?
Myself.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
I doubt it.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
Nope.
45. What is your favourite book?
You’re asking someone who actually likes to read…this is a problem. Tim Wise’s "White Like Me", maybe?
46. What is your favorite candy?
Skor Candy Bar
47. What song do you want played at your wedding?
Another heterosexist question. Probably anything entitled anything such as "Miracle," "Crazy," "I Can’t Believe This Is Happening," "I Never Thought I’d See the Day," "You Must Be Joking" or "Is It April’s Fools?" would be remarkably appropriate. ;)
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Eeeeee, yeah…well, if they played anything by Celine Dion, I betcha I’d get up out the coffin, tell everyone what the name of the song is and go, "I LOVE THIS SONG!"
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
I think I was playing jazz music and reading.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
I don’t want to go to class…